Videos WhatFinger

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Do as I say, not as I do... PT 8

"Hey. Wanna donate to my campaign?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Well, how much did you donate?"

"Grandma's kicked in $2300."

"So, how much did you donate?"

"My wife contributed $399."

"She pulls in six figure bonuses! How much did you donate?"

"I'm inspiring Hope & Change."

"You mean 'spare change'."

"You gonna contribute, or what?"

"You're a multi-millionaire who gave Hillary $4,600."

"So?"

"So, how much did you donate to your own campaign??"

"Don't make me investigate you."

This was the most expensive purchase of the White House in the U.S. of A.'s 232 year history. One Billion plus and counting.

BHO's war chest alone amounted to an astounding, record breaking $639 million. A substantial portion of it from dubious - and some suspect, illegal - sources.

So, how much did Obama donate to his own campaign?

Zero. Zip. Nadda.

Par for a guy so keen on spending other people's money.