Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Removing G%&3@//m Malware

Malware. I hate Illinois malware.

Malware: malicious software which 'hooks' into your op/sys to hijack certain functions.

I'm a very safe & savvy suffer. I only use FireFox. I utilize the very bestest in free spy and adware removal programs, plus immunization & firewall protection (not MS). I rarely get more than the occasional tracking cookie. I have a very clean machine.

Until this week.

Some fascist piece of hijacking dog squeeze known as 'virtumonde; virtumonde dot sci; WindowsUpd1 dot exe; sysupd dot exe; etc, etc' took over my browser.

GRRRRR! I don't want flying pop ups! I don't want to go to cyber h3ll - url dot adtrgt dot com!

Nothing worked. Not SpyBot; not Ad Aware; not HiJack This!; not Spyware Doctor.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware worked! Great program! And it's FREE.

Problem solved. It doesn't work on democrats, though.

Smile Train
Providing Cleft lip and palate surgery to children all over the world.
If you agree with these people that it's a worthy charity, please CLICK HERE to donate any amount.

Day by Day