Videos WhatFinger

Friday, December 18, 2009

Program Note: Jack Cashill to Sub 710 KCMO Morning Show

Don't blame me, I didn't invite him.

Just kidding. And I take back some of the things I said in haste about Jack.

I think we, here in this cowtown, are lucky to have him. During the next two weeks, Jack will be substituting for the Morning Show's regular blow torch, Chris Stigall, who is on holiday.

Click here to listen on the internet. Cashill's web site is here.

You may know Jack Cashill as a prolific author (What's the Matter with California?, etc.), a frequent contributor to the American Thinker, and also the guy who laid out a pretty good case for Bill Ayers having been the ghost writer for Obama's book, "Dreams from my Father" - an intrigue that Ayers admitted earlier this year, no doubt meant by him as a sardonic retort.

Illinois state senator Obama also endorsed one of Ayers' earlier books.

Log on, tune in, and rise up. Give Jack a listen. He's free, entertaining and informative.