Videos WhatFinger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LL Cool J Hires An Etiquette Coach For His Kids

"I want my kids to know how to walk in a room and to have some manners and to know how to be polite. You have to learn that somewhere. You don’t just assume that it just happens.

If I go have dinner with, I don’t know, whoever… have some manners.
Etiquette lessons.  Does this mean your little girls won't be listening to angry, foul-mouth rap garbage like that which made you rich??

From "The Ripper Strikes Back" single:
"...Make my dick hard with that bitch ass track
Where you at? Smokin in some one room flat
Suckin on Clef's dick hopin to come back
Never that, nigga my size is unlimited..."
From 2000's "GOAT" album:
"...Bandwagon niggas ride my dick ev'ryday
And broke ass critics always got somethin' to say
'Bout how a nigga should flip his shit a different way
The fuck you know "bout hip-hop, I'm LL Cool J, nigga..."
 From 2008's "Exit 13" album:
"...When you see L, THIS JOINT'S IN FUCKIN EFFECT!!!!
I've been DYIN to say that!
I've been DYIN to say that, eighty-six nigga!
You know what it is man, first album
Ten million, no fuckin video, yo LL was THERE!"
I hope you also hired a good English tutor, LL.