Videos WhatFinger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The President's deficit 'reduction' speech

I tried to listen. Truly I did.

But half way through I could not listen to his neo-bolshevik, revisionist hyperbole that just droned on and on.

It's like this guy believes he's totally removed from the massive tripling of the deficit he's cultivated while in office, and that he just dropped down from the mother ship to survey the damage and offer some advice....

"Greetings, lesser non-light beings.

I come from the galaxy Soetoro. Let me be clear: that big eared clown you've seen running through your 'just down right mean' town that used to be respected by other towns, and throwing rocks through all the plate glass windows, wasn't me.

My brilliant plan to correct the damage in your 'just down right mean' town that used to be respected by other towns is to purchase new plate glass, at exorbitant cost, and pay lesser non-light beings inflated public union wages to install it.

All costs, of course, will be born by rich people; Eeebil, mean rich people who desire that all windows remain broken so granny, her dog, and working families will be plagued by hunger and pestilence. Also Nazis.

Because that's what eeebil rich people do. All day. They wish for that.

Let me be clear. I will not let this happen. Because that big eared clown you've seen running through your 'just down right mean' town that used to be respected by other towns, and throwing rocks through all the plate glass windows, wasn't me.

As proof, here's some near beer and Kobe beef. Paid for with other people's money. And you're racist if you don't like it. Read the new civility memo.

I will now return to galaxy Soetoro, and let lesser non light beings figure out the details."