Saturday, June 25, 2011

Here's Something You Don't See Everyday...

(this is a re-post from Feb. 2010)

Guerrilla Art Spotted in Eastern Jackson County Missouri.

Oh noes!



The left-hand text box reads, "I don't want the world"; while the right-hand text box rejoinder reads, "I just want your half." The woman appears to be holding a handgun.

I saw this on my travels, a couple of miles from my house. While not as ubiquitous as the infamous 'obama joker poster' or 'acorn funded prostitution zone' guerrilla art from last year, I think the natives are definitely restless and are attempting to communicate.

But what's up with the flag of the rising sun??
Smile Train
Providing Cleft lip and palate surgery to children all over the world.
If you agree with these people that it's a worthy charity, please CLICK HERE to donate any amount.

Day by Day