Videos WhatFinger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Don't Care About Obama's Attack Ad on Romney/Bain Capital

Alternative headline: Failed president, with no private business experience, presiding over 2 million lost jobs, intractable 8+ % unemployment, the slowest recovery in nation's history, and massively increased national debt attacks successful businessman over his private corporations and job creation.

The main focus of Obama's new attack ad is Romney/Bain Capital's acquisition of the GST/Armco steel mill in Kansas City, MO. The GST plant was closed in 2001 and 800+ workers laid off. So what's the big deal about Obama's new attack ad against Romney/Bain? Romney left Bain in early 1999. 

Dave Helling's headline over at MidWestDemocracy states Obama's ad won't run in the KC market.

This KC Business Journal article from April, 1999 is enlightening, and provides a glimpse into the death throes of this once mighty industry. It wasn't Romney & Bain that did in GST/Armco - it was tidal wave of cheap Asian steel and union strikes for higher wages and benefits in the face of a dying domestic industry. The reason why Bain could buy GST/Armco was because it was already weak, in debt and outdated.

But I don't care about Romney and Bain Capital.

I care that Pres. Divisive has enslaved our grandchildren with $6,000,000,000,000.00 in new DEBT in 4 years.

I care that Pres. Divisive p!ssed $800 BILLION down the 'shovel ready jobs' crapper with jobs that weren't quite shovel ready (chuckle, chuckle)

I care that Pres. Divisive sued states for requiring valid photo IDs to vote.

I care that Pres. Divisive embraced the violent OWS mobs (Oct., 2011).

I care that Pres. Divisive said "Eff You!" to Congress and gave $192,000,000.00 of your tax dollars to a state sponsor of terrorism.

I care that Pres. Divisive shoveled $2.7 BILLION to his political cronies for bankrupt 'green energy.'

I care that ObamaCare cost are sky rocketing past TWICE the original estimates - and it ain't even fully implemented!

I care that Pres. Divisive lectures others on 'Lilly Ledbetter Equality,' but pays W.H. women staffers 18% less than male counterparts.

I care that pres. Divisive has presided over the only DOWN GRADE of U.S. credit rating in this nation's history!

I care that home prices are at a record LOW.

I care that pres. Divisive's Tee Times are at a record HIGH (97).

I care that the sycophant Democrat led Senate hasn't past a budget in OVER 3 YEARS!

In other words, I don't care about Romney and Bain Capital.

TY DR@DB 

 


Read more here: http://midwestdemocracy.com/town-hall/#69063#storylink=cpy