Videos WhatFinger

Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Night Hoop-la

*Blue Christmas by Seymour Swine & The Squealers



Once upon a time, during my misspent youth, Zappa's 'Dynamo Hum' was my favorite Xmas tune, but now that it's twice upon a time, Seymour Swine & The Squealers have that top honor.

I can't find much background info on this duo other than a few obscure inter toob references to some DJs in Charlotte, NC, named John Boy and Billy, who recorded this impromptu at a radio station in 1985.

 If you have any info, please post.

*For this, and more, original hits from the 40's, 50's, 60's, and more, tune into John Christopher's streaming 24/7 musical extravaganza "The Neon Beat" by clicking here, or click the icon on the side of this page.

 (Disclaimer: the views expressed here are my own and not affiliated with John Christopher or The Neon Beat. I'm simply a fan of the show.)