Videos WhatFinger

Monday, August 25, 2008

Clinton expected to release delegates Wednesday

She may release them, but they may not want to go. Bitter clingers, and all that....

Besides, they may be loyal to Hillary, but their obligation is to the voters.
Some Clinton delegates still plan to vote for her at the convention, even if she releases them.

"This is much bigger than Hillary," said Pam Durham, a Clinton delegate from Fort Worth, Texas. "I have a responsibility. I do not own my vote. I have to represent the voters who sent me."

Pat Bakalian, a Clinton delegate from Santa Cruz, Calif., agreed. She said she came to Denver to vote for Clinton, "and it's what I'm going to do."

Careful, Barry. She bites. (link fixed)

A woman scorned?

But, wait. There's more! Hillary for VP - by storm??