Videos WhatFinger

Friday, July 24, 2009

Obviously, Sarah Palin Wasn't the 'Correct' Type of Successful Woman

(TY to this guy for the cartoon link)

I've pretty much stayed away from all the Palin hoopla. I was impressed with her as Governor of Alaska, but as a V.P. candidate - er, not so much (and even less so with her running mate).

Politics is a dirty business, but I've never seen the torrential flood of political misogyny, religious bigotry & wishful violence spewed by the Left upon this one woman and her family.

I bet her small town girl eyes are wide open, now.

My guess is Palin's resignation hardly a curtain call. From a surprisingly sympathetic CNN:

" But even Palin's critics admire her ability to connect with the people, Benet said.

"I don't think I've ever really met anyone like that, expect maybe Bill Clinton, that will have that interpersonal eye contact with you and will remember your name and your kids' names, and make small talk with you and be really sincere about it," he said.

Benet predicted that while Palin might take a short break to recoup once she hands off power on Sunday, "she'll be back in the public eye."

"I do see her turning this to her advantage," he said, noting that she's made a similar move before."

Hmm. I wonder if the RNC is looking for a new Chairman?

Just kidding, Michael!