Videos WhatFinger

Monday, February 01, 2010

"I'm Not In Politics, I'm in Ratings. We're Winning."

From last Sunday's "ABC's This Week": FOX news channel president Roger Ailes doing what he does best; being Roger Ailes, as he shuts down Barbara Walter's tedious tautology about The Sarah.



But, wait. There's more! Ailes goes one better and does what few can do - he leaves The Huffington Post's Editor-in Chief Arianna Huffington tongue tied and caught in her own headlights.



Dang. I gotta leave mah cave and get me some cable TV and FOX news.

(The huffypoo's rebuttal and the full "ABC's This Week" video can be found here.)

I do wonder, though, if Arianna et al., was as concerned with the "Sarah Palin is a c*nt" and the "kill boooshitler assassination chic" from just a few years back as she is with Glenn Beck's political bomb throw theatre hyperbole??

Silly question.

TY RS via JR round-a-bout that HA 'gator thingy.

Update: Brutal irony alert.