Videos WhatFinger

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ok. I'm an idiot.

I'm still learning how to drive this blog machine, so sometimes I make a mistake.
I know, I know, but it's true.

It has come to my attention, by fiddling with all the bells and whistles on this digital machine, that there have been more than a few people who have left comments to many of my brilliant and challenging posts. Due to technical ineptitude of the highest degree, most of those exhilerating comments were hi jacked by roving bands of ferocious (& butt ugly) internet gremlins and held for an exorbitant ransom under penalty of erasure. With great burden to me personally, I have paid the ransom but only a few of the comments survived the harrowing trip back through the worm hole into safety.
I apologize and grieve with you.


The 'display comments' button is now on.
Mea culpa!