Videos WhatFinger

Thursday, June 08, 2006

WOOT!!

I have no idea what 'woot' means, but the kiddies seem to say it all the time. I suspect it means 'really, really neato'! Kinda like this news:
Zarqawi killed in Iraq air raid.
READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

Now, what I want to know is who gets the 25 mil?

Iraqis meet Zarqawi's death with joy & fear.
"I hope his death will be a new page for Iraq," said baker Zuhair Yassin, 25. "He can burn in hell."

Isa Younis, a 66-year-old retired teacher, said: "I thank God and the Iraqi government for this huge gift. I don't know how I'm going to celebrate but I know that this is the happiest day of my life."

"I'm overjoyed. God willing this will be the end of all terrorists. I hope Iraq can now begin to stabilize now this pig is dead," said Qeysar Ahmed, a Baghdad shop owner as he watched Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki make the announcement in a televised news conference accompanied by U.S. officials