Videos WhatFinger

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For all you diehard Huckabee supporters

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!Back on Feb. 8, 2008, Mike Huckabee appeared at the Mid-American Nazarene College campus in Olathe, Kansas, and gave a 30 minute speech. I'm not a Huck fan, but the speech is actually quite good and worth a listen. I'm just of the opinion that this guy talks a good game, but his record reveals that he doesn't always put all the hard core political stuff into action.

I've provided links for download in two parts at the bottom of this post. As for the legal disclaimer, Bott Radio Network provided me with a copy of this speech, and I do have their permission to post these two MP3 files for download. Use as you bloggers see fit.

Please click on the links part 1 & part 2 and save to your hard drive. These can then be opened in any MP3 player such Media Player, iTunes, etc. Please try not to stream from my site to your player in order to save bandwidth.

Thanks and enjoy. Maybe afterwards you can write Mike and ask him to not prolong the agony any longer. I'm just saying.....