Videos WhatFinger

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another hollyweird bomb for al qaeda

Actor Ryan Phillippe says his latest film, Stop-Loss, will stand out as "it's not boring!"

Yee haw.

Phillippe goes on to say, "There’s no political agenda...."
In the movie, the Cruel Intentions actor plays a decorated war hero who's ordered back by the US army to serve in Iraq against his will.
His will? Excuse me?!
Is Stop-Loss about assimilating back home? I didn’t know it was a modern-day Best Years Of Our Lives, I thought it was about an Army deserter violating the stop-loss clause of his contract. I thought it was about a whiner who abandons his duty and forces someone else to take the slot in Iraq he won’t. And just like Born on the Fourth of July (a great movie, by the way) there’s no political agenda..???? Whuh???
Hollyweird: It's all about me & my small little world of 'my happiness'.