Videos WhatFinger

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Expelled: the movie


I've had the link (look to your right) up for sometime. I think this movie raises some very interesting discussion topics, and is long over due. Science is supposed to be open ended; following the evidence where ever it ledes; not an intolerant dogma from the 'church of darwin' which shuts down discussion and refuses to examine the glaring deficiencies in darwinism. I probably won't agree with everything the movie says, but I look forward to seeing it. If you haven't heard of the movie or visited the website, please click.

Meanwhile, Dirty Harry, over at Libertas, talks about Expelled: The Interview and What I’ve Learned.

In a follow up post, Dirty Harry talks about a controversy that really isn't a controversy surrounding the production of the film.