Videos WhatFinger

Monday, June 23, 2008

Canadian vs U.S. health care = U.S. is better

The I.P. characterizes it as Public vs. Private Health Care, and does not come to that conclusion, but I do, and I'll tell you why after you rede the I.P.'s comment:

"From just looking at raw numbers, I would suggest that, with or without a nationalized health care system, a nation will have the similar problems providing health care to the underserved and a comparable 15% of the population will be denied in some manner."

I'll take it one step further, and say that inherent in socialized medicine are rationed quotas that inhibit the amount & frequency of care, even for those covered by such socialized systems. With a free market system, anyone who can marshal the resources can receive care. And not just any care, but the finest medical miracle care available on this rock.

Why do you think Ted Kennedy opted to have brain surgery in the U.S. of A. instead of traveling to Canada, or off shore to his good buddy Castro's Caribbean Clinic??