Videos WhatFinger

Monday, June 23, 2008

Carlin! P*ss off & die you c#nt faced,s]}it eatin' m0therfu6#@r!

Say. Thems some pretty effective words ya got there, George. May the Lord have mercy on your miserable soul.

Ok. I wasn't going to say anything about this bitter, over hyped, counter-culture anarchist who made Lenny Bruce look like a Shriner by comparison, but since everyone in their tye dyed boomer flash backs are slobbering all over this foul mouthed hippie icon with a love for all things far left, I thought I'd post something, well, you know, counter-culture.

Sister Toldjah almost touched on my brilliant idea with her highlight of a recent quote by the dead guy:
“I don’t have any beliefs or allegiances. I don’t believe in this country, I don’t believe in religion, or a god, and I don’t believe in all these man-made institutional ideas,” he told Reuters in a 2001 interview.
But, in the end, she wussed out in favor of the high road (something foreign to moi).

And ALLAHPUNDIT (makin' da big bucks) over at HA found a Feb., 2008 interview where the bitter, over hyped, counter-culture anarchist expressed an admiration for the obamanator, but also waxed prescient with an assassination proclamation aimed at the obamanator ('cause 'they' won't allow da nig to be president, of course):
...I will admit that there is an adventure and a romance in this Obama story that plucks at a little bit of a string somewhere deep inside me, but I would never get on board to where I could actually invest in it emotionally because I know what they’re going to do to him. I know what’s gonna happen to him.

Q: What?

A: He’s gonna get assassinated. You know that’s going to happen in this country. You think they’re going to allow that s–t?

Where the Huckleberry got rightfully & embarrassingly excoriated for his lil NRA faux pas about an off stage bang turned stupid joke at the obamanator's expense, the foul mouthed hippie got a pass from the leftist-utopian pavlovian rubes who worship at his audio alter of audacity when Carlin talked of the obamanator being assassinated.