Videos WhatFinger

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Meet Female Pro Bodybuilder from South Korea Nicknamed 'Muscle Barbie'

"Yeon-woo Jhi has been competing in bodybuilding events for nearly a decade, but it was only a couple of years ago that she became a mainstream online celebrity. Photos of the muscular beauty went viral online and people just couldn’t get over the contrast between her cute, doll-like face and her brawny body.

“I started lifting weights 12 years ago. At first, it was just a simple hobby, but in 2010, I was challenged to participate in the Korean National Bodybuilding Competition. I placed first, so I continued to compete,” Yeon-woo Jhi said in a 2017 interview with Oxygen Magazine. “I was very skinny and weak before I started working out, but I really wanted to have big muscles.”

I think she succeeded - and then some. More pics at this link.