Videos WhatFinger

Friday, September 20, 2019

The Left's Sick Assassination Fetish Raises Ugly Head Again

Attention whore shenanigans done for effect because, regardless who's potus, it's not funny.

This time from 'comedian' Shane Gillis. Five seconds ago, he was savaged by cancel culture, then fired from SNL by Lorne Michaels when it was learned Shane used bad language in his stand up routines. No, not that bad language. Disapproved, double-plus ungood language. Allahpundit at HotAir explains:
"Here’s what got Shane Gillis in trouble. In the first clip below, from last year, you’ll hear him say, “Chinatown’s f***ing nuts. Let the f***ing ch*nks live there, huh?” In the second, he imitates broken English spoken by someone Asian. Both exchanges are tedious and hackneyed more than offensive; they’re also loaded with profanity, so take proper precautions if you’re at work."
'Loaded with profanity.' Oh, and now assassination drivel from his stand up routine Wednesday night in New York City:
“I don’t want you to think I’m too pro-Trump,” Gillis said. “I will say this: Of all the presidents I’ve been alive for, Trump would definitely be the funniest one to see get shot. Like, without a doubt, that’d be funny. I’m not asking for that; I don’t want that to happen, but it would be funny to see. He’d be on stage talking (expletive), the shooter would be coming at him, and he’d be like, ‘Sit down.’ He’d definitely make a funny noise when he got hit. … It would be funny.”
Kathy Griffin was a cautionary tale, Dood, not a how-to manual.

Allahpundit opines:
"This is the guy whom SNL hired because they thought, supposedly, that he’d connect with conservatives.

Nothing charms Republican viewers in 2019 like Trump assassination material.

Jeryl Bier imagines Lorne Michaels and the SNL producers reading this, thinking, “HIRE HIM BACK.”
Satire imitates reality. However, Gillis is unrepentant in one regard:
 “I’m fine with the consequences – that’s it, I’m not arguing. But I do want everyone to know that I have been reading every one of my death threats in an Asian accent.”