Videos WhatFinger

Saturday, November 02, 2019

Women, Here Are 19 Little Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Happy

How you doin'? Make me a sam'mich and don't forget the beer, babe. Just kidding. No. Wait...

John Hawkins at Brass Pills posted this, and it reminds me of the best advice I ever learned about men and marriage: "Always date your wife." You know, ask her out; regularly; special, ordinary, whatever - she just wants to be with you; flowers 'just because;' tell her she's beautiful; non-sexual touching (trust me, it ledes to much more); plan ahead and make a memorable day trip (her destinations - not that great tool auction at a farm, etc.) Tell her you love her - often; Cook dinner and do dishes; You get the idea.

Hawkin's article strikes me as the women's version of that advice, but I find it odd that some men & women wouldn't know about such kind and loving attention for the most important and intimate person in their life. Maybe they spend too much time on their phone...