Videos WhatFinger

Friday, November 13, 2009

Malevolent Moppets at MSNBC Taunt Sarah Palin

Still and again.*

I've mentioned once or twice that I'm not a big fan of Palin as a political candidate. Perhaps she simply needs to age, in a Margaret Thatcher sort of way.

I know politics is a dirty business, but I've never seen the torrential flood of political misogyny, religious bigotry & wishful violence spewed by the Left upon this one woman and her family.

I guess that's how Lefties define 'tolerance & inclusion.'

The malevolent moppets at MSNBC continue the adolescent taunts by using year old faked photos in a recent tabloid tattle tale (I'm loathe to call what they do as 'news').

Says AP at HA, "Nothing says “progressive” like a prominent woman politician photoshopped into various states of undress."

Malevolent moppets, all, and I'm tired of the lot of 'em.

*MSNBC is owned by the General Electric Corp. Earlier this year, G.E. received a $126 billion taxpayer-funded bailout from the federal gub'mint.