Videos WhatFinger

Friday, November 08, 2019

Turning Point USA, David Harris Jr: Trump 'Loves All People' & Revives Essence of Republican Party

At the Turning Point USA Teen Student Action Summit, we sit down with David Harris Jr, founder and CEO of Uncorked Wellness and author of "Why I couldn't Stay Silent."


"...that's the problem with people today; you're assuming something about another individual. You don't know me. You don't know anything about me, yet you want to try to degrade me and debase me in public over my (MAGA) hat.

It's really almost something that I feel like black Americans used to feel when it was, when racism was really just about the color of your skin. Now, it's about your political affiliation and who you're supporting, but it's the same kind of hatred. It's the same kind of open, vile behavior that's coming from one side - the Left.

The people on the right don't do that. I don't know of conservatives that go up and bash people. If I see somebody wearing a Bernie shirt, or an Elizabeth Warren shirt, or kemal shirt, I'm gonna go up to them and talk to them. I'm gonna engaging with them. I'm gonna ask him why they believe open borders are okay. Why they believe it's okay to kill innocent babies. I'm gonna try to have a dialogue with them. I'm not gonna come up to them and bash or berate, though it's two different, two different ways of communicating that are going on in our country right now..."
I've never heard of this guy before, but he's a fascinating interview.

H/t: Epoch Times