Videos WhatFinger

Friday, May 01, 2020

Florida Man Friday, plus cheese cake!

 Florida man charged in abduction, violent sexual assault
"A Florida man with extensive full-body tattoos who allegedly drugged, abducted and sexually battered a woman in a run-down camper earlier this year has been arrested, the local sheriff announced Thursday."
Full-body tats ain't the smartest disguise. Yes, there's a fine-specimen-of-humanity mug shot. Thankfully, the victim survived, but no doubt traumatized forever.

Florida man tries to beat the odds: I will not die of stupid | Column
I’ll come out only after experts tell me it’s safe, writes Leonard Pitts.
"I get that businesses are suffering. But I refuse to eat in a crowded restaurant, sit in a packed movie house or fly on a full flight again until I feel I can do so safely. And I am emphatically not assured by TV carnival barkers, political halfwits and MAGA-hat-wearing geniuses.
False premise. Straw man. No one is demanding to jump feet first into 'crowed, or packed, or full.'
"No, I need to hear from serious, credible people," Pitts continued.
You mean experts? Those same experts who have been wrong on virtually every aspect of this virus from the beginning? This Pitts guy has veered dangerously close into the 'too stupid to breath' territory. No wuhan virus necessary.



Florida Man tasers his then-fiancée and a family friend
"The two gave Officer John Pace their permission to use the weapon them, according to the St. Petersburg Police Department.

Pace was handed a 160-hour suspension without pay, removed from specialized units for 18 months and referred to the department’s employee assistance program, police said. He will also have to meet with his supervisor once a month to ensure he’s using his Taser properly."
Uh, you can't fix stupid.

Florida men invade home, raid fridge, lounge on couch, until homeowner chases them at gunpoint
"Police arrived just minutes after he called 911. Officers later arrested Michael Sollars, 28, and Daniel Hull, 30, for felony burglary.

"It was just a light bulb in my head: Somebody is in my house. I need to grab my gun and protect my home. My child. She's 9 months old and it was a new dad feeling.

It was instinct," Ziegler said."
No shots fired. God bless the 2nd Amendment.

Florida Man-esque: Battle over Markham’s swingers club continues
"WGN Investigates previously reported how the mayor took the club, called Couples Choice, to court late last year and claimed it was operating as an illegal business."
Now do that with any generic 'Gay Hook-up House,' Mayor. But, no, you won't. You'll go on being a judgemental Karen attempting to regulate what goes on between consenting adults.

As promised: